Many women must already know or at least have heard of this hair treatment line. Moroccanoil products are rich in protein, antioxidants, and Argan oil. They restore hair elasticity and rebuild hair strength by repairing damage from chemicals and other environmental stresses.
Moroccanoil is based on Argan oil and has high revitalizing power, invigorating the most difficult hair to be recovered. The product is a powerful antioxidant and protector against ultraviolet rays. Its formula contains vitamins and natural ingredients that strengthen the hair.
For those who do not know, the products of the line are:
- Shampoo Moroccanoil Moisture Repair
- Moroccanoil Glimmer Shine Spray
- Moroccanoil Intense Hydration Mask
- Leave-in Moroccanoil Curl Intense -Curly Hair
- Moroccanoil Moisturizing Repair Conditioner
- Moroccanoil Restorative Mask
- Leave-in Hydrating Styling
- Moroccanoil Scalp Treatment
- Moroccanoil Treatment Light Oil
My Experience With Treatment Light Oil
The result of this treatment comes with continuous use. There is no point in wanting to treat the hair using the product once or twice. For the few times I used it, I can say that the oil is wonderful.
It helps to seal the hair’s moisture, making the hair silky, with a natural shine, without leaving residue. The hair looks super healthy, as well as soft and hydrated.
It is indicated for dry and damaged, and colored hair. If your hair is healthy, you will notice little difference in the result.
Ways To Use Argan Oil
- It can be used together with a hydrating mask (3 drops) to enhance the effect.
- As a thermal protector.
- As a leave-in.
- When dyeing your hair, apply about 5ml directly to the hair, massage, and do not rinse. This helps the hair to absorb the dye and make it softer. Then add another 5ml to the tincture and apply normally. The result is more intense coloring, shine, and elasticity.
- On the hair ends before the shampoo.
- As an anti-frizz serum.
- As a moisturizing treatment. On dry hair, apply a generous amount of the product and let it act for hours (the best is to leave it all night). Then just wash and dry your hair normally.
Have you used this brand? Please share your feedback and help other women choose what is best for them.